This time we joined Madrid based Alex Alvarez. The photographer, editor of Backseries and label manager of Envy Music shares with us the Top 12 sneakers of his collection. So let's start:
1. Nike Air Max 180 Lunar x Size? 10th Anniversary (2010)This November 2010 release is limited to just 250 pairs worldwide and i must say that Size? has truly outdone itself with this one.
2. New Balance 990 'GV15' Family and Friends (2014)
Designed by a great friend and worker of New Balance Spain, is one of the most important pairs in my collection.Limited to just 24 pairs worldwide.
3. Patta x Asics GEL Saga (2011)Saga is my favorite Asics silhouette, and this version alongside with Patta is one of my favorite collaborations. Limited to 400 pairs worldwide.
4. Supreme x Nike Air Max 98 Snakeskin (2016)One of the best releases of 2016 for me.
5. Sneaker Freaker x Packer x Puma Blaze of Glory Bloodbath (2015)Another of my fav collaborations, which reminds me good times when I was a collaborator in SF Spain.
6. Supreme x Nike SB GTS (2015)Simple and solid.
7. New Balance 990MC3 'Lisboa' Family and Friends (2015)Another killer pair from New Balance, launched coinciding with the opening of the store in the capital of Portugal and limited to just a few pairs worldwide.
8. Nike x Fragment Sock Dart SP Black 'Oreo' (2015)My fav Sock Dart.
9. Adidas Ultra Boost 'Triple White' (2016)My fav Ultra Boost, really clean pair!
10. Nike Air Presto Ultra Flyknit (2016)Great update for Presto, really comfy.
11. Supreme x Air Jordan 5 “Desert Camo” (2015)The first collaboration between Jordan and Supreme. The lateral “SUP” typography and the embroidered “94” in place of the traditional “23” really rounds things out.
12. adidas NMD XR1 'Black Friday' Foot Locker Exclusive (2016)Love this black/white colorways, which may even evoke some to compare it against the mastermind JAPAN collaborations, gives the XR1 a bit of an edgy look.
Check out Alex Alvarez account on K'LEKT.
K’LEKT is an official partner of PayPal and we’re using PayPal Payments for all transactions within our marketplace.
With PayPal, you are protected from checkout to delivery. None of your financial information is ever given to sellers and if something goes wrong with your order, your eligible transactions will be fully reimbursed.
You're Protected if:
PayPal Purchase Protection covers all of your K’LEKT purchases. You have to open a PayPal dispute within 180 days of payment to initiate the Purchase Protection process.
world's leading sneaker marketplace